Some have been looking for Tim Tate's sculpture on exhibit at the Venice Bienale (thru November 24, 2013) Tim Tate's work is on exhibit at the Palazzo Bembo.
|The Palazzo Bembo. All that's missing is James Bond arriving in a gondola.|
Tim's work had been moved within the exhibition - in case you are in Europe and heading out to Venice - here is a note from the Palazzo to Tim Tate on where the work is and how to get to the Venice pavilion.
Good Morning from Palazzo Bembo in Venice
We have to inform You that Your piece of art is on the center of our saloon on the Gran Canal , I mean , on the best position that we can offer! We are at the third floor of Palazzo Bembo with the lift and we are always open if the people want to visit your piece of art.
All our client arrive easily to our Palace following this instructions :
HOW YOU CAN REACH PALAZZO BEMBO
· FROM THE AIRPORT
· Directly by private water taxi to the Hotel (the cost is about Euros 110,00 for 2-4 people with luggage, and it takes you 25-30 minutes).
· With Alilaguna shuttle boat to Rialto Stop. (The cost is Euros 15,00, per person and it takes you 01 hour and 10 minutes).
· By taxi cab to Piazzale Roma (the cost is about Euros 45,00 and it takes you 20-25 minutes.
· By land, bus N 5 (the cost is Euros 1.50 per person, and it takes you 25-30 minutes)
· FROM PIAZZALE ROMA
· Directly by water taxi to the Hotel (the cost is Euros 80,00 for 2 people with luggage, and it takes you 15 minutes).
· By water bus lines N 1or 2 to Rialto (euro 6,50per pax)
· FROM THE TRAIN STATION
· Directly by private water taxi to the Hotel (the cost is Euros 70,00 for 2 people with luggage, and it takes you 10 minutes).
· By public water bus n. 1or 2 to Rialto stop (euro 6,50 per pax)
· FROM THE HIGHWAY MESTRE – VENEZIA
· You have to take the indications to Venice or Piazzale Roma and Tronchetto.
· FROM THE TROCHETTO ISLAND (Parking)
· Directly by private water taxi to the Hotel (the cost is Euros 80,00 for 2-4 people, and it takes 15- 20 minutes).
· By public water bus N 1 or 2 to Rialto (euro 6,50 per pax)
When you get off from the waterbus, opposite you you will see a pink gothic Palace: that is PALAZZO BEMBO. Ring the bell Palazzo Bembo and go up with the lift to the 3rd floor.